Monday, August 13, 2007

NY Project Frenzy





Stayed with my parents while in NY and managed to squeeze in several projects with my Mom. We decorated her sun porch door window with Gallery Glass,







we tea dyed a crochet tablecloth because she noticed it had different colored thread after it was sewn together!










We even managed to sew a quilted wall hanging for her entry way -she is getting out the Fall decorations since it is just around the corner for her! And we knitted and watched craft shows on tv...for an unplanned trip, we managed to make memories of the trip that will last quite a while! Thanks Dad and Mom for the hospitality and love!

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to think of one project that Gram and I can do together when we visit -- but good grief, you two are always such busy beavers together that I think you've already covered everything!

    The projects are all very pretty...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...