Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Abigail's Quilt


Finished Abigail's quilt in time for her visit this weekend! It is a medley of fat quarter Beatrix Potter prints from Keepsake Quilting. Abigail is a great fan of her books and of the dvd's so this will be like snuggling up with a bunch of friends! The quilt is 40" x 40" made of 25 8" blocks-truly fun and even when I figured wrong :'( and was a little piece short--I scanned the piece I needed and printed it off on computer fabric and voila! No problem! Will save that thought for any future dilemnas. Okay, I am ready-come on and visit Abigail!

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful - I can't wait to feel it.

    I showed Abigail today and told her what it's for...she is very excited and told her daddy all about it tonight, without any prompting from me.

    I don't care if you have nothing but a burlap sack for me -- the idea of sleep sounds wonderful, even without any other luxuries! :-)

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog from Marsels...love all the quilts and especially Abigails! My girls are Hannah and Sarah and they love Beatrix Potter as well...just in case you had a hankering to use any more of your computer generated fabric! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...