Thursday, October 11, 2007

Beach Bums

Everyone has a little corner of their being that would like to be a beach bum albeit for only a day or two.......we have fulfilled that ambition by staying with friends at Cocoa Beach for a few days! Okay, it is in their condo and we had all the amenities of one far from the budget of a beach bum but we will not linger over the petty details! Collecting shells in the surf is a favorite pastime; as evidence here>







We arose in time

for a

magnificent sunrise

.........additional words are superfluous!







The men fished in the surf and we brought along

our knitting and crocheting as we enjoyed their triumphs with poles -

A good time was had by all.............

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, just beautiful -- the sunrise is pretty even in the picture, and we all know that pictures never do nature justice!

    Seeing T. and B. made me really miss them -- I really want to see them again and have Bruce meet them!

    Glad you all had a wonderful time. When are you and Dad getting your condo on the beach so we can come stay with you?! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...