Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mystery Batts




Here is a fun project that is new to me. These squares of fluff contain all kinds of unnamed fibers like angora, mohair, llama, alpaca, sheep wools and angelina fibers(sparklies!) that you spin up into a fun yarn. I am surprised how soft it worked up-no, I don't know what it will be yet! I spun the blue and the green seperately and then plied them together on a high ratio on my Joy wheel, but plied it pretty quickly so it would not be tight and lose the fluffiness of the fiber mix. It is a worsted weight yarn now-don't hesitate to give yourself a treat and try it!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful yarn you made up. I love the Mystery Batts, where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

POST SURGERY TIME

I was able to get a ton of knitting time in  while in the Surgery Center with Bill yesterday!   He did well but it is harder to have surgery...