Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Under the Lights


Big stuff down here-I have seen more High School football in the last 2 months than in the rest of my life!~ It has been fun to go and root for the home team and the 2 seniors that are in our church family. They are credited with participation in just about every play--and the home team is undefeated this season so it is very exciting. The weather is warmer than any other football game I have gone to also! (I am knitting the yarn I won on "Knittin' Cacher" 's blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...