Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Guy Accessory


Bill has been hunting for this mower attachment (it is officially called a Befco 6' finishing mower) for his tractor for a while now and finally made the decision today. This attaches to the 3-point hitch of his John Deere tractor to mow our 11 acres, and the 3 acres we own where my parents stay. Since we are heading into the real rainy season, it will be a real time-saver for mowing responsiblilities. Yes, I know it is the wrong color for JD products and that is because he bought it from a Kubota dealer--he did try the JD dealership first and they couldn't come near the deal he found at their competitor's! I just might try a midnight paint job! Well, now that I look at it, they kind of go together, don't they? I took this picture way out back where there is not an abundance of grass...but there are paths to the pond that Bill will keep mowed because snakes are easier to spot when the grass is short-enough said about that!

2 comments:

  1. My husband would love toys like that - but since mowing and edging our current property takes less than 30mins, I can't see the need! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...