Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Posting Postponed.........

We are heading to our daughter's in GA for a week. We will be working on various sewing projects at her house-mainly a mother/daughter set for her and Abigail so will have pretty pics for you next week.



This is a pretty daisy we saw on the beach last week and I forgot to post it then-



We are going North because it is my grandson's 6th birthday-here is one of the gifts:


And in between laundry and packing this is my next project-a quilt for my sons----->




We are taking these with us to share the bounty growing in our vegetable garden!

1 comment:

  1. I can hardly wait to see you anyway...but you're coming bearing gifts -- even better!!!

    Travel safely...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FABRIC FORTUNES

I enjoyed a day at home yesterday!  It has been a long time since I had a relaxing day at home!  I cleaned (which I like to do!) and launder...