Monday, June 23, 2008

Ahoy, Matey!



Look what we came home with today! Bill has been looking for a boat that I will get in (has to have high sides and a canopy and real seats.....)

[Yes, he got a great deal on the bass boat but it is not wife-friendly so he kept looking and wow, 'he done good!' ]





Here it is, a 1993 Sea Pro Centra, 130 hp , 4cyl, 19.6' beauty with a cudy cabin. ( The canopy is in the cabin for transport.) I want to take it right out but Bill has to give it the once over-yes, reasonable, but patience is tough! We bought it to cruise the St Johns River for pleasure and fishing-plenty of room for my knitting and Bill's fishing gear. There is also room for friends so come for a visit!


















See the proud new crew!

2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures...I need to start getting out of the house and enjoying the beauty around me more, and photographing it, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...