Saturday, June 14, 2008

New York, New York...



We are in NY visiting my parents for a week. We had the joy of seeing some kids we have know since infancy graduate. We also have been able to see old friends and catch up on news. Mom and I went to the Lost in Time Quilt show to benefit Alzheimer's research-it was inspirational on many levels. Here are a few pictures to leave with you-I don't like to read a blog post without a picture!

I had a few friends in from church for a knitting group time. We refreshed knitting skills and taught some for the first time. What a great time we had! We were making the palm tree dishcloths that I posted a little bit ago.I have been making some of these-thanks to my daughter's instructions over the phone-they are twinkle star washcloths for children made out of cotton. There are some new infants at church which are going to be gifted with these soon!

Will get some computer time in a few days -until then.

1 comment:

  1. Leave it to my mother to listen to me prattle about a new pattern and then whip a bunch off before my first one is finished!!! :)

    I just finished the baby blanket today and will return to the washcloth project now...!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FABRIC FORTUNES

I enjoyed a day at home yesterday!  It has been a long time since I had a relaxing day at home!  I cleaned (which I like to do!) and launder...