Monday, June 9, 2008

It's Growing!


I am doing pretty well with the shawl. It takes forever to get around a row but then I look and see the pattern growing under my needles and I am satisfied. Fast isn't the only project feature I should enjoy and this is proof of perserverance! It is about 20" now in diameter. My larger circular needles arrived from KnitPicks so I could finally spread out the shawl and get a picture-it has looked like a mesh bag on my shorter cables! Bill says I still scowl too much while knitting on this but a wrinkly will be worth it!

3 comments:

  1. double wow--I'm impressed. hope you bring it up to Ny with you so I can see it.sharon Dix

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's absolutely stunning. Don't you love knowing that it will only become more beautiful with every row you knit?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...