The girls did
this
all day........
while the guys warmed up for their golfing date.
Krystle learned how to crochet some booties to match the hats she made.
We are loving the leisure time together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ANTICIPATION
I am using the planter from my daughter and planted strawberries! There are three different kinds of strawberry plants; Ruby June, Chandler...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
I am using the planter from my daughter and planted strawberries! There are three different kinds of strawberry plants; Ruby June, Chandler...
-
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...
Wow! Now that's what I call quality family time. Where was Abigail?
ReplyDeleteVery cool! Love the bags (& the booties are great too!)
ReplyDeleteSue