Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Prep Day

The kids wanted to test the pool first thing when they arrived yesterday.  The water was chilly at 74F but they had a grand time.
Even Uncle Caleb joined them for a swim!
Today, the guys took off for a game of golf!
So the ladies began our day of baking; pies and rolls and side dishes for tomorrow. 
We managed to cook tonight's meal and most of the other oven dishes for tomorrow.
                          
 I even managed to finish knitting the hat!  What a great day to start off our time together!  Off to church..........remember to take the time to thank the Provider of all you possess, for the many blessings we enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. happy thanksgiving to you and your whole family - and enjoy the day and the weekend to come!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...