Friday, November 5, 2010

Scarfing from the Stash

 The cotton scarf is off the loom-delicious and Spring-like in color!  Measures out to 5" x 65" with a twisted fringe.
On with another stash buster combination-Lion Brand Suede yarn, think chenille, on the rigid heddle.  I am  savoring the slow weave projects.  I have to fuss a bit to carry the colors up the sides but it is working out.
This is the first 'family' shot of the cats.  Nothing like some steak scraps to bring all factions together. 

5 comments:

  1. That scarf is gorgeous...and the new one is a fun color combo. The chenille must be really nice to work with!

    Nice shot of the cats, although Nyki is still managing to give off grumpy vibes -- look at her ears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scarf is lovely!!

    Funny how cats just can't stay away from something new especially if you put it on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scarf came out so nice! Your one little cat (gray and white) looks just like my Putty. They could be sisters...except my Putty weighs 300 lbs. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you in an "all american" mood just now? I noticed several combinations of red and blue... nice scarf, you're really productive just now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that pink and blue scarf! Nice and happy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...