Saturday night, our little town held its first annual fireworks show and we went to share in the celebration. Aria was amazed and unafraid. It was wonderful to share it.
I am savoring the baby time.
I did finish the June selection of CVM fiber. I spun it lace weight fine-63 yards of it.
It was a delightful fiber to spin; I can see why so many have raved about it. This was a first for me.
Everyday my parents and nieces came for a visit-we so enjoyed the extra family time.
Yes, loving the babies and seeing them play together was indescribably wonderful.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAT ENHANCEMENT!!!
I bought a newly released knitting machine that is electric--it cranks on its own and even makes however number of rows I program and stops ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

That last picture is too wonderful for words! I love how God gave us three all at the same time!
ReplyDelete