Saturday, June 29, 2013

Fireworks!

 Saturday night, our little town held its first annual fireworks show and we went to share in the celebration.  Aria was amazed and unafraid.  It was wonderful to share it.
 I am savoring the baby time.
 I did finish the June selection of CVM fiber.  I spun it lace weight fine-63 yards of it.
 It was a delightful fiber to spin; I can see why so many have raved about it.  This was a first for me.
 Everyday my parents and nieces came for a visit-we so enjoyed the extra family time.
Yes, loving the babies and seeing them play together was indescribably wonderful.......

1 comment:

  1. That last picture is too wonderful for words! I love how God gave us three all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...