The Tour de Fleece will keep me busy because it is pretty empty around here since everyone left.
Monday, July 1, 2013
Perfect Timing
The Tour de Fleece will keep me busy because it is pretty empty around here since everyone left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A GOOD DAY TO STITCH WITH FRIENDS
I had a great time at QOV (quilts of valor) sew day yesterday; I even came home with some 'homework'! This is a pile of 3 1/2...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Busy hands is a good therapy for us when company leaves...
ReplyDeletePretty color.
Pretty!
ReplyDeleteAnd, they'll come back for a visit soon.