I am behind on this week's entry but travel will do that to you.....We will take a belated tour of some of the highlights from my Dad's yard. July is a great time to visit Central NY!
This is a new Hydrangea bush.
I forgot what these are called.....Mom, help me out when you read this to Dad!
Mums.
Two kinds of fluffy blooms here...
A hollyhock of the most beautiful , deep, almost black, purplish red bloom!
It looks like velvet!
(I am going to post date this to keep it in line with future posts! Here is the link to the main blog for more entries and links!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A GOOD DAY TO STITCH WITH FRIENDS
I had a great time at QOV (quilts of valor) sew day yesterday; I even came home with some 'homework'! This is a pile of 3 1/2...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
The first one is pink blaze and the other is purple drum sticks. I am missing you real bad. Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDelete