Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BINDING X 2
This quilt was one of the layer cake designs; 58 x 66". This one was a kit that my friend had cut out but asked me to put it finish f...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
So, I did it! I know, I've made 100's of pairs of socks but this is a new construction and it really used a lot of brain cells but ...
I always wondered what an Indigo plant looked like. Do you use the flowers or leaves for dying? Does the plant get big? Hmmmm....I think I'll head over to Google and see. You've got me extra curious now. I like your "I" post...no one else posted an Indigo. :-)
ReplyDeletethat looks healthy! I tried it from seed once, but it never grew past the small plant stage. and yours even flower! I don't think I'll try that again, the only indigo plant I can grow over here is polygonum tinct. and that only during the summer... good luck with "getting the blues":)
ReplyDeleteAh... natural dyes. You are a brave woman.
ReplyDeleteI'll be watching this with great interst!
ReplyDelete