I finalized the house restoration after company and in between chores I spun up two bobbins of singles.
Then last night after church, I plied the singles,
and wound them onto my niddy noddy. 316 yards added to my 'race' !
This will be skein one for the socks; a nice firm skein of Peruvian wool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BINDING X 2
This quilt was one of the layer cake designs; 58 x 66". This one was a kit that my friend had cut out but asked me to put it finish f...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
So, I did it! I know, I've made 100's of pairs of socks but this is a new construction and it really used a lot of brain cells but ...
A lovely burst of sunshine in the midst of rainy weather (for us, anyway)!
ReplyDelete