Friday, July 5, 2013

Day Seven of TDF

 I had a bit of dyeing to do today so I could spin some color.   The fiber took forever to dry because it kept raining every little bit today!  Not my usual kind of day!
 The fuchsia is Columbia/Suffolk lamb.........kind of homespun but packed for next week's trip.
 This is BFL and will be a pair of fingerless mitts!
I didn't conclude any mileage but I am ahead of the game and this bobbin of singles is acceptable for my goals!
I am also going great on the scarf-the light bulb finally went off and I can do the pattern without gripping the instructions every other stitch!  Yippee!

3 comments:

  1. There are two colors on that scarf? No wonder there was such a learning curve.

    Love the green BFL. It's going to make great mitts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll soon have covered all the colours of the rainbow in your spinning - I think you have to do some purple, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colors in your queue...and the scarf is stunning! I love the nature-y effect of the green leaves on the brown background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...