I had a bit of dyeing to do today so I could spin some color. The fiber took forever to dry because it kept raining every little bit today! Not my usual kind of day!
The fuchsia is Columbia/Suffolk lamb.........kind of homespun but packed for next week's trip.
This is BFL and will be a pair of fingerless mitts!
I didn't conclude any mileage but I am ahead of the game and this bobbin of singles is acceptable for my goals!
I am also going great on the scarf-the light bulb finally went off and I can do the pattern without gripping the instructions every other stitch! Yippee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BINDING X 2
This quilt was one of the layer cake designs; 58 x 66". This one was a kit that my friend had cut out but asked me to put it finish f...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
So, I did it! I know, I've made 100's of pairs of socks but this is a new construction and it really used a lot of brain cells but ...
There are two colors on that scarf? No wonder there was such a learning curve.
ReplyDeleteLove the green BFL. It's going to make great mitts.
you'll soon have covered all the colours of the rainbow in your spinning - I think you have to do some purple, too:)
ReplyDeletePretty colors in your queue...and the scarf is stunning! I love the nature-y effect of the green leaves on the brown background.
ReplyDelete