Let the knitting begin! Mom and I have our first knitting project on the needles. This is called shadow or illusion knitting because while it looks like stripes, when you look across it instead of straight on it reveals a hidden pattern. Very fun in just the right size-a dish cloth!
We are taking this with us for a knitting project in the car while we drive up to visit grand babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FLOWERS INSIDE AND OUT
Outside, the buddha plants bring the orange to our Fall yards! So many little flowers join together to make a large bloom. And the ginger a...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
I wanted to tip my iPad and see what you were knitting, LOL have fun!
ReplyDeleteI bet I know which one is yours...
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! Good luck with the shadows!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of fun. Can't wait for part 2.
ReplyDelete