Sunday, July 27, 2014
TDF 2014 Finish Line
I spun 1,950 yards of yarn which is just a bit short of my goal which was 2, 174. This number is the total of miles in the race and my goal in yards. The top photo is the Teeswater/Cotswold with 258yards, the bottom left is the Rambouillet with 481 yards, and the Alpaca finished with 1,211 yards! Not bad for being entered in the handicapped division!!! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIVOT OVERLOAD!
I did manage to applique all of the blocks yesterday-- I use a small (2.0mm) zig zag with invisible thread to secure all of the raw edges. ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

What a great TOUR for yoU!
ReplyDeleteWow! You did great! Your yarn is beautiful! I especially like the one on the top.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love the colors in that yarn!
ReplyDeleteThat Teeswater/Cotswold is a lovely color.
ReplyDeleteSo, I take you that you are loving your espinner.
Woo-hoo! Well done you!
ReplyDelete