You have been a hard task master 2014 but we are looking forward to your replacement!
Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FRIDAY
All the blocks are completed for this variation of Winding Ways and I will be adding two narrow borders after I get these sewn into a top. ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteAnd so we thank God in all things because we know that testing of our faith brings endurance which, in turn, leads us to perfection and completion! Praise The Lord! (I am speaking to me more than you). How would you like me to pray for you in 2015 -- healing, strength, endurance, trust or something else entirely?
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you, too -- love and hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteI wish many happy days filled with fiber for you in 2015! Love your picture!
ReplyDeleteI agree! Hope 2015 is less weird
ReplyDelete