The paper/pulp mill is still big business in Palatka, Florda.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAT ENHANCEMENT!!!
I bought a newly released knitting machine that is electric--it cranks on its own and even makes however number of rows I program and stops ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

Neat mural.
ReplyDeleteThe paper plants are big doings in Amelia Island too. There is on at each tip of the north end.
Well, that pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteThat was (is) a large facility!
ReplyDeleteWhere is that mural? Last time I was up I saw that they are renovating those buildings on the other side of the river by the downtown. That should look nice when they get that done.
ReplyDelete