The new yarn is pleasant to work with--enjoy as soft as KnitPicks Stroll but not as rough as LionBrand's sock yarn. I do love the colors! As with all striped yarn, you just want to watch the next color happen so it knits up very quickly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ON THE NEEDLES
I was putting the latest pair of socks away when I realized that I didn't have a second sock--I made three of these trying out the new p...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Socks with stripes are so much fun to knit! This one is very pretty.
ReplyDeleteI've never used that yarn but it looks purely gorgeous. Those colors are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
Lovely!
ReplyDeleteFantastic! I love stripes. .
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way about striped yarn. The next color is something of a mystery.
ReplyDeleteYou know that's got to feel good! One more step back to normalcy. Socks are great for what ails you. I bet you can knit a pair in your sleep.
ReplyDeleteAlways exciting to see the next color come up! Love all the hats.
ReplyDelete