I need to be able to grow stronger but it isn't going well with walking at all--so a friend loaned me her stationary bike so my legs don't have to bear my weight but can grow stronger first by this exercise! I went a whole mile yesterday and I wasn't shaky at all. Slow and steady on this just might work!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ON THE NEEDLES
I was putting the latest pair of socks away when I realized that I didn't have a second sock--I made three of these trying out the new p...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
What a great idea!!!
ReplyDeleteThat’s a very good idea. I’m surprised that you weren’t sent to some kind of physical therapy after being so ill for so long especially with your other pre existing conditions.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea!
ReplyDeleteI think that's a great idea. It's so small too. It doesn't take up much room at all. You'll be running laps before you know it.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
Good luck on your bike, how kind it was loaned to you. Thank you so much for keeping us posted:)
ReplyDeleteA very good idea — I’m excited for you to see some progress over the next few weeks! (Love how compact that is, too.) -Marsel
ReplyDeleteThis is great! Hope your strength returns quickly. And, yes, slow and steady will work.
ReplyDeleteTremendous news about the bike! I think about you every day, sending you healing thoughts.
ReplyDelete