I used up the last of two balls by using the Helix way to stripe them. Both hats are made with the same number of stitches but I used a smaller needle for the hat on the right. Fun to experiment. The ball of yarn on the top I ordered from Amazon; it is an interesting colorway and I will dig in today for a new pair of socks. The baby hats will continue to grow--I did turn in the first dozen and will now start another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ON THE NEEDLES
I was putting the latest pair of socks away when I realized that I didn't have a second sock--I made three of these trying out the new p...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
The hats turned out nicely. Hope you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty - I like that color scheme!
ReplyDeleteI've made socks and a baby outfit from the Ice yarn. Very nice!
ReplyDeleteExcellent work!
ReplyDeleteHelical stripes are a fun way use scrap yarn! The hats are adorable
ReplyDeleteThe hats are wonderful and I know every hat you make will be appreciated. I hope you're feeling better.
ReplyDeleteBlessings.
Betsy
Sweet hats!
ReplyDelete