She put it right on and see how the color changes in different light and angles?! Pretty cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STRAIGHT ON FROM HERE
Completed quilt, 57" x 68" I did stitched a few of these blocks together; the one on the right, I did first and didn't do too...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

Awesome! Before we moved my neighbour friend made me a special tumbler with her Cricut and I just love it!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a nice gift for your friend. Love the way the color changes too.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
We went on a road trip and we left really early this morning. We stopped at our 7 11 that is next to a karate studio that is usually not open. This morning at 5:30 am it was packed with women kicking the heck out of each other. I was pretty impressed.
ReplyDeleteWhoa, that is very cool!! -Marsel
ReplyDeleteExcellent!
ReplyDeleteAwesome Cricut projects you and your girl made. I need to up my game. LOL!
ReplyDelete