Youngest son and his family came for a visit Friday/Saturday! It was wonderful to be able to sit and enjoy them!
Cassandra, my dil, has learned how to crochet and is enjoying making many amigurumi critters.
Ella wanted to know what that new machine in my room was--needless to say, she caught right on to working with the Cricut. She made a new decal for her phone,
and some dolphin wall art! She is so much fun! The guys were fishing so I didn't get any pics of them!
But Caleb did send us a pic of this guy, a wolf spider, that is quite large and though not venomous, they sure do startle you because did I mention they are large?! (2=3" including their legs)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STRAIGHT ON FROM HERE
Completed quilt, 57" x 68" I did stitched a few of these blocks together; the one on the right, I did first and didn't do too...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...



Cassandra did a great job on the amigarumi as did Ella with her cricut projects. Craftiness obviously runs in your family! :-) That spider though. Yuck, yuck, yuck! I must admit, I detest spiders.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing how family cheers you up and makes you feel so much better.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy
We have wolf spiders here and I love them!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Cricut art!
ReplyDeleteWe get a wolf spider from time to time in the downstairs but they don't last long, poor things. Our kitties make short work of them.
Applause for everything but the spider.
ReplyDeleteSo nice you could have a family visit. But a big, fat NO to that spider!
ReplyDeleteHow nice to have them come, and wow! she is talented!
ReplyDelete