The table runner is finished! Nice to see the interlocking rings!
21" x 52"
And I am all packed up for a QOV Sew Day today at our local quilt shop-it's gonna be a good day!
(my grand daughter is home and recovering from her surgery-she says it is nice not to be in pain and throwing up!)
What a pretty design. Glad your granddaughter is ok.
ReplyDeleteSo glad your granddaughter came through her appendectormy fine. My middle son had that many years ago,and it was rather traumatic, as he had just returned home from his honeymoon when it happened...
ReplyDeleteI love the table runner! That looks complicated, but you are SO smart!! Hope your class went well. Is that in Palatka? How very nice.
Beautiful runner! I used that pattern years ago on a baby quilt. Glad your granddaughter is doing well. A QOV sew day is something our group needs to do early fall - prepping for a lot of quilts needed around Veteran's Day.
ReplyDeleteThe colors in that runner evoke cool things .....sure could use that about now. Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteHave a good time at your quilt-along.
have a wonderful day!! it will be even better knowing GD is doing well!!
ReplyDeleteSuch good news about your granddaughter; you must be so relieved.
ReplyDeleteGood news about the Granddaughter! I'm so happy to hear she's home.
ReplyDeleteThat runner is stunning. What a brilliant pattern.
I'm so happy to learn that your grand's surgery went well and she is already feeling so much better! The table runner is just beautiful! xo
ReplyDeleteNice table runner. Glad to hear your granddaughter is well after surgery. I remember clearly when my brother had his appendectomy when we were kids and I had to get his school work for him.
ReplyDelete