Tuesday, August 25, 2009

He's Back.........

The contractor surprised us while we were gone and tried to fix the finish on the arches. It didn't work..........I mean he surprised us by showing some initiative, but the actual work on the arches was bleak. They were obviously patched and looked 2 toned in color-in a word: awful!


Today gave way to a new game plan after a visit to the stucco store! Their recommendation was to cover the whole surface of the arches again and refinish. So $200+ later we are doing just that!

3 comments:

  1. It will all be worth it in the end. Glad you'll be getting the arches you want. They really do look great with the house!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh brother! What a disappointment. The 'veranda' looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We shall conquer...eventually!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLANS AND REVISIONS

I knit the sleeve (top up) and realized that I would prefer the sleeve line up with the same color of the body. See how the shading of the  ...