Thursday, August 26, 2010

Southern Bound

I have stuffed my suitcase with all the essentials!  Yarn , fiber, quilting and books!  Oh, yes, a few articles of clothing , too!  This is proof of a great week in NY!  Thank you, Mom and Dad!  See you in Florida in a few months..... (My aunt was given a pile of mohair yarn and thought of me-she thought right!  I managed to fit all 28 skeins of brown and 12 skeins of a variety of other colors-talk about a mother lode! And I received two yarn kits from my Mom's neighbor and friend and managed to fit them in along with the new fiber from the alpaca farm-I am motivated if nothing else, and made it just under the 50lb weight limit!

7 comments:

  1. Who needs clothes when you have yarn?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill, Sorry that your belongings had to stay in NY because of Cindy's yarn. Priorities, you know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. smart packing! were those Bill's clothes I saw on your Mother;s lawn? enjoy the yarn. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess if they didn't fit, you'd just have to have a larger purse so you could put the rest in there and still be able to carry it with you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope it didn't cost you much to have your clothes and shoes shipped back to Florida. WOW what a great suitcase stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who needs clothes when you can have yarn???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...