Monday, August 16, 2010

Teaching and Learning

Most of the time the older teaches the younger........what to do with a dragonfly, for example.
But sometimes, the younger teaches the older.......on the finer points of  'shrimpin'.
Form is everything!
Pretty good first throw!  You have to have a good teacher to amount to anything, you know!
Our pond doesn't contain any shrimp but it does have some catfish!
Matthew caught this on his throw......we released it.
I see some shrimpin' in our near future!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool!!! (I would be happy to help you eat fresh shrimp, just for the record!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Grandpa to teach me how to throw the shrimp net! Maybe we should use it on our fishing trips.

    Love, David

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

POST SURGERY TIME

I was able to get a ton of knitting time in  while in the Surgery Center with Bill yesterday!   He did well but it is harder to have surgery...