I have stuffed my suitcase with all the essentials! Yarn , fiber, quilting and books! Oh, yes, a few articles of clothing , too! This is proof of a great week in NY! Thank you, Mom and Dad! See you in Florida in a few months..... (My aunt was given a pile of mohair yarn and thought of me-she thought right! I managed to fit all 28 skeins of brown and 12 skeins of a variety of other colors-talk about a mother lode! And I received two yarn kits from my Mom's neighbor and friend and managed to fit them in along with the new fiber from the alpaca farm-I am motivated if nothing else, and made it just under the 50lb weight limit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A NEW FALL ADDITION
It's been a while since I have done a paint-by-number and I've missed doing it! This one is doubly enjoyable because it is Fall the...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Who needs clothes when you have yarn?! :)
ReplyDeleteBill, Sorry that your belongings had to stay in NY because of Cindy's yarn. Priorities, you know...
ReplyDeletesmart packing! were those Bill's clothes I saw on your Mother;s lawn? enjoy the yarn. Sharon
ReplyDeleteI guess if they didn't fit, you'd just have to have a larger purse so you could put the rest in there and still be able to carry it with you:-)
ReplyDeleteI hope it didn't cost you much to have your clothes and shoes shipped back to Florida. WOW what a great suitcase stash!
ReplyDeleteHoohoo!! JACKPOT!!!!
ReplyDeleteWho needs clothes when you can have yarn???
ReplyDelete