Thursday, October 13, 2016

Butterflies on the Frame


I loaded the butterfly quilt on the frame.  I had everything ready to go but instead it is in a pile?  I wonder why I didn't just load it right up already?
So I started right in on the angular borders but I'm going to stipple around the butterflies so they pop.
So far it is going pretty well, especially since I have had several refresher courses on picking out stitches!  All of a sudden, I forget which way to go!  I hope by the end of the quilt, I have memorized the patterns for the borders!

4 comments:

  1. That is just beautiful! My great grandmother made a butterfly quilt that I literally loved to rags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUtterflies are so lovely. I didn't realize you have to memorize patterns in quilts too. But of course you would!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just a beautiful quilt. I envy your skills1

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog!

La, La, La!

 Remember the pretty spinning wheel music box my sister-in-law gifted me while on my NY trip?    I took it apart to clean and oil it-ev...