Saturday, November 12, 2016

On the Way!

Two little cross body purses for my Washington grand daughters!
The purse here is for their mom so they will get a pkg of practical girliness in a few days!
I mailed out the package today! 
Look what I found at the Palatka DQ !
It is a little free library!
My blog friend, Dee, of Meanwhile in Florida is always sharing posts about these cool little street corner library boxes she spots around town.
I had never seen one until now!
I had to pull over and take its picture so I could prove it!

3 comments:

  1. The purses are pint-sized cuteness!

    Did you borrow a book or just take a picture? (We have one in our neighborhood!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have one two at the little market that sells local produce. It's such a good idea. I could fill all their shelves with all the books I have to give away. We used to have a donation box at the big supermarket that collected used books but it's gone. I used it all the time.
    The purses are adorable. Someone is in for a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls are going to love their new bags.

    Hey ---- what a great spot for a little free library --- ice cream and a good book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog!

Another 'Silver Shawlette' in Teal

 The shawl with its modifications is completed! How light and airy it is with fingering weight yarn instead of the DK handspun yarn I u...