Saturday, January 20, 2018

A Savor Saturday!

  
I cleaned and laundered and vacuumed and swept and took care of piles and played and at nap time...
I played at arranging the LeMoyne Star rainbow blocks!
I had some rules-outside had to stay in order (you can only see three sides here)
but the middle blocks I slid into their neighbors spaces so it wasn't vertical stripes!
Now throughout the week-weeks-I can stitch the blocks togther!
And in between Legos and watching Lil Bear on YouTube, 
I worked on a cotton rope basket for me.
A thoroughly wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Nice arrangement of your star blocks. Looks like you made the most of your Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love days like that? You feel so good when you get things done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...