Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Green Coopworth




Will finish this up tonight- I am plying it right now-it turned out very nice and darker than I thought-a good surprise.


Now I just need to get going with my knitting-I feel like a squirrel getting ready for a long winter.........at least I will be able to knit when we can't afford to buy gas anymore! (just joking!)
Speaking of winter, the cats are eating like they are preparing for a long, cold winter also--the colder nights (40's) put them in the "Oh, no! We need to eat before the snow covers up all the lizards!" mode. I have tried to explain that they are going to be okay but so far it isn't making a difference. Bling started whining about the ice and having the flu and Tom ran and ate just thinking about it............BTW, Tom sits patiently in front of this chair (Bill's) and waits for Bill to vacate it, usually for something to snack, and instantly the cat moves in--the very essence of 'move your feet, lose your seat!' Bill complains but accepts the rule and goes to the couch instead (Just like our friend Neal would do!). I just love felines! There is so much to admire about them........

1 comment:

  1. HA!, Helen's cat knows to move and who is boss.
    It's getting COLD here, I'm ready to move South, right after Dec 9th.

    Neal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...