Monday, January 19, 2009

Finally Friends!



It has happened..........feline friends! We were pretty sure that it would happen but it is wonderful to see them play and snuggle together. Nyki has that affect on all of us.


I spun up the mohair........it is pleasing.

2 comments:

  1. David, Abigail, and I all just let out a chorus of "Awwwwww!!!" -- what a cute picture! We're very glad Bling decided to be friends and not just feline-cohabitants!

    The mohair is so pretty -- those colors work together very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Bling has adapted quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A STITCH IN TIME

The Disappearing 9-Patch QOV is a done deal!   I managed to get out of bed finally (MS is a hard taskmaster) and worked on my pile of quilts...