Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thought for New Year's Day

Just think if what you did today determined the quality of the rest of the year.............

What you invest in today is seed for the rest of the year!
Family.....conversations........reading material.........activities.
You can spend the rest of the year working that thought out.
What am I doing?
Watching feel-good movies on Hallmark channel while sewing (mending), quilting, knitting, reading a Gilbert Morris book, listening to Bill and keeping in touch with the Yahoo Group friends who spin wool, too, and e-mailing friends and family............




2 comments:

  1. What's the lion suede going to be? Pretty color. The quilt is going to come out great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice day...

    The quilt is pretty -- I love how the Psalms blocks "change" depending on different surrounding fabrics...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...