Monday, January 12, 2009

Navigational Pleasures

We had planned our boat ride for Monday but the weather forecast helped us make some adjustments in our plans! Sunday was 78 and sunny--Monday was only expecting a high of 60! We hurriedlly changed clothes when we got home from church and met them in Crescent City for a trip across the Crescent Lake, up Dunns Creek and the St Johns river to Corky Bells restaurant.


Here is the whole gang-my first timed pic with my new camera-funny faces and all !


We had a great trip!


3 comments:

  1. So much fun!

    Now you've played on your little brother's boat in NY and he's played on your boat in Florida -- it's nice to share, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With temperatures like that in winter I can see why you live "down south"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, good to hear from you. Love Florida! I see we both have the same King! K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...