I do not like to read blogs without pictures so I feel like I can't write one without pics either!
I am in Georgia at my daughter and sil's for a few days so please be patient for me to return and if you pray, would you do so for Marsel as she is facing surgery on Thursday. Thanks!
Nyki travelled well-she spent most of the time curled up on my shoulder Polly Parrot style but she didn't get sick or meow the whole 8 hours so we are grateful! Bling was his usual blissfully catatonic traveller........we had a nice trip up-light traffic for a change!
It is wonderful to see the kids and to celebrate Abigail's birthday(5!).........she has made a major growth spurt emotionally and mentally as well as the physical changes. It is beyond great to see it in person.
I will beg pics from Marsel tomorrow and show you what I made for A's birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STRAIGHT ON FROM HERE
Completed quilt, 57" x 68" I did stitched a few of these blocks together; the one on the right, I did first and didn't do too...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
I prefer in-person even to nice pictures on the blog! :)
ReplyDeleteBoy, I'm surprised you read my blog at all - long waffly writing without pictures! I'm an English teacher, I deal in words, sorry! LOL
ReplyDelete