Monday, February 28, 2011
Another Goodbye
Matthew and Caleb are back to Florida after their visit to Jared in Seattle. This means that Caleb came to collect his kitties. I have enjoyed being a household of 6 cats! I will miss the sweeties. I also missed Caleb's visit because Dad and I took Mom to the doctors because she is in too much pain from the muscle spasms; we went from the doctors to a CAT scan so didn't get home until late. Long day and no answers, just some more medicine to help with the pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PLEASANT PURSUITS!
Two quilts are off the frame and now need binding. The next top is loaded and quilting has begun. I made quite a few more of the string blo...
-
My sister works with a woman whose Mom owns an Alpaca farm and knit shop; so what a treat for a girls day out! My sister, sister-in-law, ...
-
Mamas and their offspring! We had a wonderful day at church, being able to hear Bruce preach and Abigail do a special number with some o...
-
I have been a lump today......the pool has imparted a new phenomena-swimmers ear! It woke me up several times in the night and has throbbe...
They were delightful housemates, weren't they?!
ReplyDeletei hope you get some answers soon.
ReplyDeletethanks for taking them in! love you
ReplyDelete