Saturday, February 26, 2011
The Ending
Saturday, my sister and family headed back to NY. Mom, Marsel and I did a little bit of sewing to savor and console each other on our last day together. This is just the beginnings of a tablerunner which we will finish and report to each other later! It helped to cover the loss of this goodbye...and the one that took place the next day when Bruce, Marsel and kids went back to Georgia!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ON THE NEEDLES
I was putting the latest pair of socks away when I realized that I didn't have a second sock--I made three of these trying out the new p...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Goodbyes stink every time! I am thankful for the time we had together, though...
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to say goodbye, isn't it?
ReplyDelete