I just pulled this off the needles........will soak it and block it tomorrow when I await the visitors!
It is just over a yard wide now, I used 2 1/2 skeins of Shadow from KnitPicks, lace weight yarn on 6 needles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YARD ATTENTION
We had to buy a new fountain for the front yard--the racoons wouldn't leave it alone -Bill repaired it not too long ago and this last ti...
-
My sister works with a woman whose Mom owns an Alpaca farm and knit shop; so what a treat for a girls day out! My sister, sister-in-law, ...
-
Mamas and their offspring! We had a wonderful day at church, being able to hear Bruce preach and Abigail do a special number with some o...
-
I have been a lump today......the pool has imparted a new phenomena-swimmers ear! It woke me up several times in the night and has throbbe...
Beautiful! That will be a perfect way to stay busy. :-)
ReplyDeletethe colour is lovely, I can't wait to see it after blocking!
ReplyDeleteSo, this is the "before" picture. Cannot wait to see the "after" one!
ReplyDeleteWow, your hands never stop, do they!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it the Amish that say,
"Hands to work, hearts to God."?
That's you.