Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Socks Plus

 Started a sock for our knit along-this is the blue faced Leicester I spun recently.
Got the first one done and started right in on the second.
 Voila-a pair of socks!  I wanted the needles so I could make these----->
 Another pair of Norwegian styled mittens.
 I have this up on the design wall-I have been tweaking it each time I walk in my sewing room.  ( Some more of the men's suit samples cut 6" square and looking at the picture helps me to point out areas that need more attention!)
Bling came in for a visit; he is so soft and fluffy-I can feel my blood pressure go down just stroking his fur!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Speedy socks!

    I need a design wall - the floor is just not quite working! It's okay for layout, look, photograph, remove - but for come back and have another look, not so good!

    11pm Wed - raining - time for bed (I love the sound of rain on the roof).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The socks are lovely; the mittens are already promising to be gorgeous and there's not even much there yet!

    Give Bling a stroke from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A men's suit samples quilt - now that's some great repurposing!!!

    Love the purple socks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...