Invite some friends and have a good day celebrating the art of knitting!
Bill is driving me to our public library where I will be meeting friends to knit today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A GOOD DAY TO STITCH WITH FRIENDS
I had a great time at QOV (quilts of valor) sew day yesterday; I even came home with some 'homework'! This is a pile of 3 1/2...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

For the third day in a row, I haven't knitted a stitch! Bad knitter, bad!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful time.
your Mom and I went to the Phoenix Library this morning and knitted with the knitting group there--a real fun time! Sharon
ReplyDeleteWell I was knitting today but it was in the pick up going to and from Lewisburg to do check out some antique shops.
ReplyDeleteNo knitting for us, but lots of dyeing instead.
ReplyDelete