Quilting... the table runner is on the frame and I am working away.
Quarts of goat's milk for my soap. I measure it out and then freeze the baggies of milk to have enough on hand when I need it.
I have knitted a bunch of these, in fact I wore a plainer one when a girl, but the pattern of this in the entrelac is called a Quant, from Knitty.com .
Quartz. Not native here in Florida but a transplant from northern times.
Queen Palm. We have two of these, one on either side of our sidewalk leading to the front door. (it is 12" tall)
Quills from wild turkeys that travel through our yard. Bill brings these in for the cats to play with.
Qwerty from my cell phone!
Quadruped. But wait...only one foot shows....
When I peeled off my sheets for laundering this morning, another quadruped climbed up for a morning nap-it was raining outside and she is a creature of comfort!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FLOWERS INSIDE AND OUT
Outside, the buddha plants bring the orange to our Fall yards! So many little flowers join together to make a large bloom. And the ginger a...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
What is the calico beauty's name? She's gorgeous
ReplyDeleteI agree, she looks very cuddly! and of course quilting had to feature for Q. surprising really, how many words start with "odd" letters like q... the one that came to my mind immediately was "question" - but that's hard to show in a photo:)
ReplyDeleteGreat job on "Q". The only thing I'd thought of until now is quilts.
ReplyDeleteQuintessentially quirky! (Sorry, I couldn't help myself!)
ReplyDeleteLove the cats--we had one that crawled under the mattress pad every chance he got. What are you going to do with all the soap?? Open a business??--in your spare time of course. Sharon
ReplyDeleteQuite a collection! I really liked the "Quadruped!" And I didn't know there were wild turkeys there!
ReplyDeleteQuite nice! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I love your quadrupeds! How clever you are.
ReplyDelete