The shawl is off the needles, soaked and blocked!
I used 550 yards of the fingering weight Shetland yarn.
The house is decorated for Fall........the table runner is quilted and bound and on the table!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FLOWERS INSIDE AND OUT
Outside, the buddha plants bring the orange to our Fall yards! So many little flowers join together to make a large bloom. And the ginger a...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Congratulations! Both projects are beautiful! Great timing that your shawl is done as weather is beginning to cool so you can wear it soon. And, I love your quilted Fall runner. Fall is my favorite season and I love quilts...the two things together are fabulous! :-)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your shawl! Is that something an Intermediate knitter can do? It is cooling down here, actually got down to the 50"s last night.
ReplyDeletenice shawl! I wish mine was finished (but I am getting there...). and I like the runner. I really should make one for us as well - but maybe I should start for a christmassy one? by the time I am finished it's probably at least that - if not easter.....
ReplyDeleteThe shawl is beautiful and I love how the color of the shirt underneath pops behind it.
ReplyDeletePretty table runner, too!
Both projects are lovely -- and both are your own designs, I think?
ReplyDeleteThe shawl is beautiful! Are you going to publish these patterns you have created?
ReplyDelete