Matthew, Ashley and Will came for a visit today! While the guys were golfing, I gave Ashley a sewing lesson-she made this pair of shorts for Will! She is a great student!
Bill is having surgery again this week to try and alleviate the seroma in his foot from the surgery in April and we won't be able to see Matthew on his birthday so we had an early celebration! Matthew was hurting from his root canal earlier in the week and Bill is in misery with his swollen foot-they had an interesting day on the golf course!
Holding a grandchild always puts a smile on your face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FLOWERS INSIDE AND OUT
Outside, the buddha plants bring the orange to our Fall yards! So many little flowers join together to make a large bloom. And the ginger a...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Hooray for family time!
ReplyDeleteCan't half tell whose family that boy belongs to! Best wishes to Bill and Matthew for a speedy, full recovery.
ReplyDelete