The tie dyed t-shirts turned out great, didn't they!
The pattern for the amazing summer dress we made uses Simplicity 2217 for those inquiring minds.
(Sad news-it says it is out of print. Look for similar pattern using the Amazing Fit line of patterns)
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A GOOD DAY TO STITCH WITH FRIENDS
I had a great time at QOV (quilts of valor) sew day yesterday; I even came home with some 'homework'! This is a pile of 3 1/2...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
.jpg)

very summery partner look:) and as beautiful as the dress is - I don't think it would suit me... but I know how that feels: you see a gorgeous pattern somewhere and when you try to buy it - it's gone:( pity that there's no ravelry for sewing:)
ReplyDeleteSuch a versatile pattern. Great choice!
ReplyDelete